Sunday 15 April 2012

Back on the Bandwagon..

So I definitely have not been blogging as much as I had hoped I would! I seem to only want to blog when I've got exams coming over and as I'm the worlds BIGGEST procrastinator this seems to pass the time!
So since I last blogged there has been a fair few things going on in my life!
* I celebrated my 2 year anniversary with my boy in Feb, weird to think we got together when we were 15 and still have not changed in the slightest! A take away chinese was our way of celebrating as we celebrate in absolute style and are the laziest people in this world... However Tims Tables once again was absolutely perfecto and it complimented our lovely night in!
* I've CONFIRMED LOUGHBOROUGH! waaheeeyyy!! Things are looking up on the Uni front! Mummavdb and I have started our uni purchases and im lusting over some Cath Kidston bed sets which im trying to persuade my mum to treat me to at the moment...
* After having to leave my beautiful Chanel job ( :'( ) I was on the hunt or a job for ages! I've recently started a new job at Hotel Chocolat which is doing nothing for my summer bod I'm trying to get at the moment! But the chocolate is beautiful, and "Once you go Hotel, you never go back."
* Im THIS close to passing my driving test and turning 18 (FINALLY) this means I can completely chill and just do whatever with my life with all this hidden freedom I would have never known about, plus my 18th is TOWIE themed; this means big hair, fake tan, big eyes and lashes and endless amounts of sequins and bling!
* I've got 8 weeks left till my A-Levels are done and im free from school, enough said.

I am ready to pardy with a d, and oh, my obsession with Made in Chelsea has got even more strong after being told I look ridiculously like Caggie for the 5th time. Happiness!!

Much more blogging to come!

Sophie x

Little Update in pictures for you!


                         

1 comment:

  1. Ah this was me last year, SO excited to finish school and just go to uni! It's definitely worth all the excitement!

    You must have the best job in the world in Hotel Chocolat!

    Your anniversary sounds cute :)

    Hope revision is going well!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete