Wednesday 25 January 2012

Lengthening those Lashes

Since the age of about 15 I have been obsessed with eyelashes and will not venture out on a night out without a pair of them for extra flutter! I have to admit I have never ventured away from Eylure as they are just so cheap and so brilliant and unless I tried some of MAC's or Benefit's I cant bring myself to believe that any other false eyelash company will beat them.
Throughout the years I have tried so many lashes and have found my ultimate 3 favourite
                                                 
From Left-Right

1. Super Full - you can see from my other two favourites that these are the more natural ones and provide a gorgeous look that I would consider wearing day to day. These are perfect for occasions when you need a bit of volume and lengthening but not too excessive i.e. weddings/family parties. They also look the most 'natural' out of the 3 so look more like an amazing mascara then anything (what else would you want?!)

2. Evening Wear - these are my absolute favourite ones because you can wear them on a mad night or a massive girlie night and they give incredible definition to your lashes! They're much thicker than Super Full but are not too long they look ridiculous. I find they look fabulous in photos and makes your eyes look absolutely beautiful! This is a picture from May 2011 of me with my Evening Wear Lashes on - as you can see it gives your lashes wonderful definition and makes your eyes stand out beautifully!

3. Party Perfect - Pitch Dark - these are the big momma of all eyelashes, they are massively long! What I love about these though is they're not as thick so it doesnt look as ridiculous it just looks like your lashes are extremely long which in my opinion makes you look so much nicer on a night out! (I would never advise anyone to wear these out day to day though, they are very big and you would get a fair few stares...) Whenever I wear these ones I feel like they make my eyes look so much bigger and I love massive eyes I think they're such an important feature to the face. Apologies for the photo being so dark but you can see hear that they are massive! So gorgeous though - so out going and crazy and I love that! Beautiful Lashes!

On the topic of Lashes -  I must mention how excited I am to be trying Eylure's NEW Katy Perry lashes once they're in stores! My Favourite ones look to be 'Oh Honey!' However I may feel really daring and try out the 'Oh My!' lashes for mega volume!



What is your view on lashes and what are your favourite ones?

Sophie x

2 comments:

  1. I really like the lashes!

    xoxo-Laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of the Katy Perry ones!


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete